Saturday, June 19, 2010

Alexander and the Wind-Up Mouse by Leo Lionni

 I'm reading the Culture books by Ian M. Banks right now. I figured out that there were eight books in the series and rushed out to the library almost immediately. While I am enjoying the stories, I do feel like I should take some sort of break. I asked Clay to pick out books of his to read between the Culture books. Alexander and the Wind-Up Mouse was the first. Certainly I would not normally read a child's book of this level, it does seem like the sort of thing I would read to my nephew if I weren't already reading him The Nation by Terry Pratchett. These pages should hardly count, but I'm going by Amazon.com pagecount instead of trying to find an e-book and determining the word count.

Pages: 32

No comments:

Post a Comment