Monday, January 31, 2011

The Man Kizn Wars by Larry Niven, Poul Anderson, and Dean Ing

I think I have read this book previously, I know that when I was last in the hospital, my dad brought me some books and the fourth (I think) book in this series was among them. He also brought be the Isle of Dr. Moreau while I was in the hospital for some kinda serious surgery.  At any rate, I found this book enjoyable and while the stories on the whole aren't particularly memorable for me, I do tend to remember two of the neat plot points. I remember the last story more because it feeds into some of the later Known Space stories. I like the older sci-fi stories where the entire story seemed like a way to discuss the neat idea (using buckyballs to keep a planet wide goo from eating your ship, for example).

Pages: 289

No comments:

Post a Comment