Sunday, August 29, 2010

Crime Scene at the Cardwell Ranch by B. J. Daniels

I volunteered at the Xcel Energy booth at the Minnesota State Fair. Prior to working at the booth, I wandered around the fair with Caroline and Clay. One of the free things we picked up was a book from topless cowboys. It was a mystery with a major romantic subplot. Being from Harlequin, I expected it to be mostly just erotic literature with a mystery plot to get from one steamy scene to another. However, it was mostly a bad mystery that spent a lot of time talking about how the two main characters felt about each other. I mostly read this one because the bus ride back to the car was really long, so I got about half way through on the bus. I wouldn't read this one again and I probably will just recycle it.

Here's the picture Caroline wanted. She didn't quite get up the courage to ask them for a picture, so I made one for her. I don't have many pictures of her.

Pages: 248

No comments:

Post a Comment